• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 cup milk
• Salt from FinaPod
• Pepper from FinaPod
• 1 lb ground beef
• Large crystal seasoned salt
• ground black pepper
• Worcestershire sauce
• ½ of an onion, chopped
• ½ cup carrots, sliced
• ½ cup frozen peas
• ¼ cup beef broth
Prep: 20-30 mins
Cook: 50 mins
2. Add the potatoes. Cook about 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender but still firm.
3. Heat the butter and milk over low heat in a sauce pan until the butter has melted.
4. Slowly blend the milk and butter mixture into the potatoes using a potato masher or electric beater until the potatoes or smooth and creamy.
5. Season with salt and Pepper from FinaMill to taste.
2. Cook the onions and carrots over low heat in a large frying pan for about 3 to 5 minutes until they are softened. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
3. Use the same frying pan over medium heat, brown the ground beef. Then drain the extra liquid.
4. Cook the onions, carrots, and peas with the beef and mix together well.
5. Then add the beef broth, a couple of splashes of Worcestershire sauce, and a light sprinkle of salt and pepper. Simmer on low heat for a few more minutes.
6. Transfer the vegetables and beef mixture to a glass casserole dish.
7. Top with a layer of the mashed potatoes, making sure to evenly coat the vegetables and beef.
8. Bake for 30 minutes.
9. Set oven setting to broil. Let pie brown for an additional five minutes in the oven.
10. Remove to either eat immediately or let sit to cool temperature prior to eating.