Cracker-Crusted Fried Chicken
Ingredients• 6 halves skinless, boneless chicken breasts
• 2 cups vegetable oil
• 30 saltine crackers
• 2 tablespoons dry potato flakes
• 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon garlic salt
• ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 egg
2. Using a rolling pin, crush them up until you have coarse crumbs.
3. Transfer the crumbs to a bowl.
4. Add the flour, and potato flakes. Grind fresh the salt and pepper with the FinaMill Mix them together well. Put aside.
5. In a separate shallow bowl or dish, beat the egg well.
6. Take each chicken half piece and first, dredge them into the egg. Then follow it with the crumb mixture, making sure to coat the chicken well.
7. Place the vegetable oil in the large saucepan or deep fryer. Heat it until it’s 350 degrees F.
8. Add the chicken to the hot oil and fry the pieces for about 15 to 20 minutes, turning them frequently, until they are golden brown and the juices run clear.