Chinese Barbecue Pork
Ingredients• 3 to 4 lbs pork butt
• 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
• ¼ cup soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons honey
• ½ cup sugar
• ½ teaspoon Chinese five spice
• 1 tablespoon salt
Prep: 20 mins plus marinade time
Cook: 2 to 3 hours
1. In a mixing bowl, add the hoisin, soy sauce, honey, sugar, using FinaMill grind Chinese five spice and kosher salt. Mix well.
2. Evenly rub the marinade onto all sides of the pork butt.
3. Cover with foil and let sit in the refrigerator overnight.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Transfer the marinated pork butt into a covered roasting pan.
3. Bake in the oven for 2 to 3 hours, until it is tender.
4. Let sit to cool down.
5. Slice into pieces.
6. Serve with hot rice or hot noodles.