Shredded Brussels Sprout Salad
Brussels sprouts have gotten a bad rap in the past as being a food that no one wants to eat. The image of a stubborn child refusing to eat them is burned into everyone’s minds.
In recent times, they’ve become very popular and for good reason: they’re healthy and delicious! We put together a quick and delicious recipe for you to try!
Ingredients• 4 cups Brussels sprouts
• ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, and some extra to drizzle on top
• ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
• ½ cup pine nuts, toasted
• ⅓ cup dried cranberries
• ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
• ⅓ cup chopped chives
• Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
• Medium bowl
2. Grind salt and pepper with your FinaMill to taste.
3. Let salad sit until room temperature. Serve and enjoy.